“Let Me Get Your Words Out To The World!”
Want to write a book but have no idea how to start? Or just simply have no time? Let me, a bestselling author who has published several books help you turn out a masterpiece. In fact, I can even connect you to leading publishers!
My first book draft was a few pages written in point form. Pearlin was a godsend from this point. I knew what I wanted to say but I was at a complete loss as to how to organise my points and to expand all these points into pages. One cannot ask for someone more passionate about writing, patience with a total newbie, and insight. There were many times when I was about to give up but Pearlin was very encouraging and somehow, with her guidance, writing became fun. Eventually, my dream became a reality when I got published.
As with many things in life, sometimes only experts can make things happen. In this case, Pearlin is definitely the one! She can help bring the book out of you as well as help you develop as a writer. I owe my book to her. Truly!
- Karen Foote, author of The Parenting Trap
Pearlin is truly a professional and experienced writer. With the information she was given (through interviews etc) she is able to conceptualise the contents for the book very quickly and put the entire draft for our book (“I Don’t Want To Be Poor“) in a short time. She has also made the book an easy and interesting read.
- Lisa Lee (Boyd’s wife)
If writing a book is a labour of love, then writing an autobiography is akin to under going labour without epidural. The process is bewildering, befuddling, ball-busting, even for a seasoned writer.
Enter Pearlin Siow. It is all kudos to her that mymemoir is even out on shelves today. It is her firm encouragement, incisive clarity and Germanesque efficiency (read: dominatrix) that got my book going and me off my a**.
She works swift, succinct and silent like a ninja, save for the occasional whip when I derail. In all sincerity, working with Pearlin is a joy, blessing and great fun. She is a true professional who possesses keen powers of observation, gravitas, humour and humanity that I value in all writers, dead, present and future.
- Dr Loretta Chen, author of Woman On Top
Thank you for all the words, great suggestions for the book structure and advice. You’ve certainly made a difference.
- Jimmy Ong, author of Breakthrough
Working with Pearlin on my book has been an ultimate great experience anyone can get. She has given me the confidence and comfort I needed in completing my book. She is very thoughtful as well as her ability to pick up fine details that enabled her in writing my book in a very articulate manner. I am extremely grateful that I have found her to be my writer in co-authoring my first book – Flip Your Switch To Be Rich.
- James Lee, author of Flip Your Switch To Be Rich
When you’re new to the game of book publishing, you need to seek out the professionals. And I was fortunate enough to be able to turn to my friend Pearlin Siow, an accomplished author in her own right. From the importance of promoting my book, to getting it self-published, I am grateful for the many pieces of advice she has given me. She even went out of her way to connect me with those in the literary world.
- Andre Yeo, author of Home: 50 50-word Stories To Celebrate Singapore’s 50th Birthday
It was my first attempt in publishing a book. Given my inexperience in expression and structuring my thoughts for general readership, Pearlin has helped me tremendously in getting me going. Furthermore, she has offered some perspectives that might be more relevant to the younger readers. Thanks Pearlin for your help!
- Mr Tan Tat Jin, author of 555 People Leadership
I will help you:
- Rewrite your book proposal. A book proposal is similar to the business plan of your business – essential! A busy publisher has all of five minutes to look at the numerous proposals sent his way, so yours has to stand out, otherwise it goes into his trash bin.
- Advise you on the various ways you can get your book out (self-publish or go with a publisher).
- Connect you to leading publishers – and get you a book deal!
- Ghostwrite your book if you need help.
- Edit your book.
- Sort out the nitty-gritty of getting a book out (designer, layout, printing, distribution, ISBN application – all that jazz that you don’t want to deal with).
- Score a bestseller! (I’ve done it, so can you!).